Residential horse camps, training day's and clinics are a great way for you and your horse to learn, whilst having fun!
If you would like to find out more about joining one of our camps or organising your own then please give Lucy a ring on 07816 274217 or email us by CLICKING HERE
FACILITIES FOR YOUR HORSE
- Accommodation for up to 6 horses
- 4 large loose boxes and 2 electrically fenced fields.
- Bedding:- 1 bale of shavings provided additional available at the current market price.
- Hay available to buy.
FACILITIES FOR YOU
- 4* self catering accomodation for up to 8 adults. Our high quality self catering holiday units offer all the facilities you would expect. To see more CLICKING HERE.
- Indoor and outdoor childrens play area and pets corner.
- 10 kilometers of tracks and fields to ride around.
- Cross country jumps - To view our jumps click here.
- Flood lit 60m x 20m menage.
- Show jumps including a variety of lightweight showjumps with a mixture of fillers, wings and poles.
- Grass dressage arena.
PROGRAMME (These can be adapted if you have any special requirements, hacks and competitions are optional)
- First Day: Arrive by 4.00pm time to settle in and enjoy a leisurely ride around the farm.
- Training Days: Each day you will receive 3 hours in the saddle tuition which will include flatwork, show jumping and cross country.
- Last Day: Depart after lunch.
THINGS TO BRING
For Your Horse
- Hard Feed.
- Water & Feed Buckets.
- Wheelbarrow/Skip & Mucking out utensils.
- Tack & Rugs.
- Grooming, tack cleaning & first aid kit.
- Riding gear (including your body protector and riding hat conforming to current British Standards).
- Casual Clothes & WINE (or preferred drink of choice) for supper.
£250.00 per person